We're here to help you find the house of your dreams in the south of France. We take the mystery out of the process of buying French property.
Dealing with French immobiliers can be a frustrating experience. We've been through it and we've found a way to help you avoid it.
We can show you almost any property that's for sale in the Aude, whether we have it listed on our books or not. There's no need to run from one immo to another, we'll do that for you. We do the research and the legwork, you see the kinds of houses that you're looking for.
We start by calling you to talk about what you're looking for, your budget, timelines, and anything else that helps us know you and know what you want. Once we have a good sense of the type of houses that you'll like we start researching. We let you know what we've found and then make appointments to show you the properties that you find interesting.
Our complete property finding service takes you from the research stage to the signing of the Acte Authentique. We help you every step of the way.
- Discuss your preferences, requirements, and budget
- Research current agency, notaire, and private listings to identify properties that match your criteria
- Make appointments for you to view these properties
- Go with you on second visits, arrange builder or architect, if necessary
- Negotiate an offer
- Accompany you to the Notaire to sign the Compromis de Vente, or arrange to have the Compromis signed in absentia using couriers and faxes
- Refer you to an english speaking mortgage broker, funds broker, and insurance broker, if necessary
- Refer you to an English speaking banker, if necessary
- Track progress of sale and keep you advised
- Accompany you to the Notaire to sign the Acte Authentique.
Our clients really appreciate our orientation meeting. It's our solution for people with limited time who want to understand the real estate market in the Aude. It's designed for first-time visitors who are planning to buy property here.
Before you arrive we'll have spent time on the phone and via e-mail getting to know what type of property you're looking for, what's really important, what's less so, your budget, and the kinds of things you want nearby. We'll arrange to meet when you are here.
Usually we meet for coffee and spend a bit of time talking about the Aude and the various areas. Based on the information you've given us we will have chosen properties that would suit. We go through the listings with you and mark the locations on a map and send you off to explore.
At the end of the day you'll know which areas you prefer and have a good idea of house types and prices in the Aude. You'll be able to focus your house hunting efforts.
This is a great option if you're visiting a number of areas to decide where in France you want to buy a house.
There is no charge for the meeting although we won't say no if you want to buy the coffee!
Please contact us to arrange a meeting.
If you need renovations, a new kitchen or bathroom, electricity updated, a swimming pool installed, we can refer you to local tradespeople. We can also refer you to project managers.
Start your search for property for sale in the Aude. Contact us for more information about any of our services.